A high sensitive partition monitor, which is perfectly constituted by metal receiver, metal handset with superior detecting ability and high-quality headphones, making it more sensitive and sound-qualified. It owns built-in Lithium battery and unique FM transmitter function, easy to be manipulated and carried.
Put the earplug into headphone hole, the sonde into the MIC hole, and clockwise rotate the "switch on/off" button of the volume. When the indicator light of the power works, booth the machine and adjust the volume, smoothly stick the sonde to wall the need to be monitored, adjust the gear-choice buttons A B C until you can clearly hear the sound from the room. If you need to do the sound recording, you can use recording equipments to go through the mouth of the recoding to connect the audio cable for recording. Also, It's has another special FM wireless emission function, with specialized FM receiver which can receive the information afar and monitor that.
The indicator light works when it is charging please shutdown in case of damaging the machine. It needs to charge for about five hours. The sonde must smoothly stick to the wall's surface; Never move the sonde when you are sticking it to the wall in case of damaging the sonde. The effect of the monitoring depends on the thickness, materials and other features of the wall. Appropriately adjust the gear-choice button until you can get the best effect of monitoring. D is the partition monitoring bougie of the sonde is the refined part which should not be dismantled or touched discretionarily.
* Electric Current Exhaust: 10mA
* Battery type: 3.7V lithium-battery
* Continuous monitoring for 100hours
* Four Audio Choices: A (200MHz) B (800MHz) C (1200MHz) D (partition bougie monitoring)
* Sonde's sensitivity: -70dB, the maximum times of amplifying
* The audio: 2000 times
* Penetrability: Cement wall, Steel wall, wooden wall, iron wall, glass and air brick
* Answering patterns: Headphones, recoding, wireless FM emission